E70 series offers Cost Effective CNC Solutions
The E70 CNC incorporates performance of M70V series as well as deploying screen configuration of M700V & M70V series.
High Cost Effectiveness:-
- Very smooth cutting surface achieved with one-nanometer position interpolation.*
- Up to 20 sequence programs can be registered with the built-in PLC function.
- A wide array of development support tools such as NC Designer is available.
- Ultra-compact drive units with built-in power supplies contribute to reducing control panel size.
Compact Size and Less Wiring:-
- The control unit is integrated into the back side of the display to realize compact size.
- Ethernet* is available as standard specification, enabling input/output of machining programs and parameters by connecting the NC to a personal computer.
- Front CF card/USB memory interface in the display as standard specification.
- Analog output offered as standard specification to enable the use of a spindle drive with an inverter.
MITSUBISHI CNC Machine Operation Panel:-
- Simple to operate and configure
- The key layout can be customized according to machine specifications.
- Wiring has been reduced
Inclined Axis Control (lathe system)
System Lock Function
Small Lathe with Spindle Control:
Small Lathe with MDS DJ Servo:
Small Milling with MDS DM2 Servo: